!!!+MY LIFE+!!!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

(@@,) ) )...Love Poem...


วันเสาร์ที่ 14 มกราคม 2549

You came into my life unexpectedly,
and everything took a turn for the better.
Your warm eyes, your laugh,
the sincere way you speak,
and the kindness you showed me,
all became a part of my life.
As you unfolded yourself to me,
I discovered more and more beauty.
I have never seen so much
gentleness in one person.
Without even knowing it,
you were slowly making a place
for yourself in my heart.
It used to seem so hard at times
to feel so close in a relationship.
But it’s so easy to feel close to you.
I can’t tell you how nice that feels.
I realize now that I had never known
what it meant to be loved
until I was loved by you.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger +++ said…

    ความหมายดีอ่ะนิว
    +++

    แล้วจามาเม้นท์ให้บ่อยๆ
    +++

    รักนิวนะ
    +++

     
  • At 2:36 AM, Blogger KANTARAT said…

    มาเม้นให้นิวนะจ้ะ.....

    สุขสันต์วันเด็กนะจ้ะ รีบๆโตเข้านะ

    รักนิวนะ

     
  • At 4:02 AM, Blogger Ratikorn said…

    wow!!!

    สวยจังเลยทั้งไดทั้งเจ้าของได

     
  • At 5:29 AM, Blogger kangze said…

    มาเม้นแล้วนะ
    ไปเม้นให้เขาด้วยนะ
    รักจ้า

     

Post a Comment

<< Home